The Foot Centre Group is proud to announce we are now a registered providers for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS is committed to supporting people and their families living with a disability, by providing funding.
Foot Centre Group can provide podiatry services within our clinic or within a participants home.
We specialise in providing General Foot Care and Lower Limb Therapeutic devices such as Custom Orthotics, Medical Grade Footwear, Compression Garments (Medical Grade), and Foot Orthotics.
Our NDIS registration groups are:
- Custom Prosthetics – Assistive Technology
- Therapeutic Supports – Improved Daily Living Skills
Our NDIS details:
Trading name: TB PODIATRY PTY LTD
NDIS Organisational number: 4050042238
NDIS Services and Devices offered at Foot Centre Group:
General podiatry care
- Cutting toe nails and attending to corns, callouses, ingrown toe nails etc
- Attention to persistent ingrown toe nails
Diabetic Foot Care
- Diabetic and arthritic evaluations and neurological and vascular assessments.
Medical (therapeutic) Grade Footwear
- Measure for and order Medical-Grade Compression stocking and Recovery socks for leg swelling and tiredness.
Shoe wear accessories
- Order shoe horns, elastic laces, ankle braces etc.
- Assessment, measurement and prescription of Custom Orthotics and various shoe inserts, aids and equipment to assist clients with foot deformities.
If you or someone you know is looking for a NDIS funded podiatry services, please call us at Foot Centre Group on 9553 0044 to book online here.
Foot Podiatry that keeps you grounded!