PRACTICE MANAGER | PART-TIME
Foot Centre Group is a well Recognised Podiatry Clinic in Melbourne, and We’re Looking For a Permanent Part-time Enthusiastic Practice Manager to Join our Team.
- You’ll oversee the day to day operations of the practice.
- You’re part of a committed team with a great work environment
- You’ll enjoy a fast paced and challenging role
Foot Centre Group is a large Podiatry clinic in Moorabbin focused on the ultimate client experience. We are constantly striving to improve the experience for our clients and further our knowledge. We value each other and work as a collaborative team. We have a team of seven podiatrists, four receptionists and are located across three bayside locations.
Your role will be based at our Moorabbin location and you will be leading our administrative team and working closely with the directors. You will be involved in streamlining clinic operations, HR management and accounting.
We are looking for a permanent part time practice manager. We want someone who can think laterally and show initiative. You must be an excellent communicator and love organisation.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
- Organise, implement and optimise clinic systems and all aspects of running our front desk.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the practice.
- Management of our reception team including task delegation, training and rostering.
- Management of practitioner’s diaries to improve optimization.
- Enhance the client experience and improve current referral relationships
- Invoicing and bookwork
- Assist in recruitment, induction and support of new clinicians.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly regarded but not essential previous experience using practice management software (Cliniko), accountancy software, HICAPS, PRODA and Medicare.
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude for technology.
- A highly professional and friendly manner, with excellent communication and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently in a busy clinic environment.
- The ability to identify, review and solve operational issues.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Welcoming, friendly team
- Supportive work environment
- Learning and growth opportunities
So what are we are looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You thrive on a fast paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and possess a great phone manner.
- You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills, and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity.
- You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of English language, and have great communication skills both online and in person.
The successful applicant will need to be available for a minimum of four days per week and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our lovely clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write “I am not a robot” at the top of your cover letter.
This job won’t be open for long. If you believe you’re the right person, please forward your application letter and resume via email at [email protected] by 4pm, Friday 21st August 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut off date so be sure to get your application in now.
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 21st August 2020