At Foot Centre Group our highly trained podiatrists create custom cycling orthotics to prevent injury, help manage chronic injuries and enhance performance out on the road.
Cycling orthotics are
- Custom designed orthotics – every angle is specifically considered (the shape of the foot to the space of the shoe)
- Aim to give every type of cycling athlete the edge of performance
- Custom fit to ensure the orthotic contours the foot and shoe to maximise power transfer
- They are manufactured using moisture resistant covers and carbon fibre shells
- Only ever prescribed by podiatrists and manufactured by podiatrists
We work with professional bike fitters to make sure you get the most out of your experience
Upside of Cycling orthotics
- Improve pedal stroke
- Decrease pain
- Save watts
- Increase efficiency
- Improve comfort
What to bring
- Cycling footwear so we can measure the width, every shoe is different.