Join our Team
Are you Foot Centre Group’s next superstar?
If so, you will be:
- Passionate about making ordinary people move and feel great
- Memorable and love the little things
- Relentlessly pursue a better way through growth and learning
- But most importantly you will be helping build a community of active and healthy people!
WHO WE ARE
Foot Centre Group is an established Podiatry group servicing the bayside area since 2009. Our team operates across multiple locations, offering great opportunities to expand upon an established patient load. One location operates as part of a large GP clinic, which allows strong relationships to develop between doctors and podiatrists, the other locations are stand alone podiatry clinic with three treatment rooms, orthotics laboratory and dedicated administration support.
WHERE YOU WOULD BE LOCATED
You would work between multiple bayside locations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will practice in all aspects of Podiatry
You will be proactive in learning and developing new skill-sets
You will demonstrate initiative through working independently and as part of a team
You will be understanding of patients’ needs and strive to deliver a professional and excellent service
You will display a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the industry, the role, and the business vision
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Availability for 4-5 days a week including Saturdays
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Your own transportation and required licenses/insurances
- Experienced and new graduates are welcome to apply
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
The successful candidate will be working alongside six highly experienced practitioners and will have access to a gym/rehabilitation space and a large orthotic lab where skills in orthotic modifications can be developed.
Other benefits include:
- Remuneration based on experience
- Employee agreement (not contractors) with relevant associated benefits
- Flexible hours for the right applicant
- New graduate mentoring program is available
Apply now – email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] outlining your education; your interests and motivation to join the team.