Do you want to work in a progressive and professional clinic with like minded individuals?
Are you looking for more than just a job?
Do you want to work in a progressive and professional clinic with like minded individuals?
We are a passionate group of pods who provide the best outcomes for our clients and deliver an amazing client experience.
We are currently looking for casual Administration Assistants to join our team and be willing to work across any of our clinic locations.
We do this by
- Going above and beyond with our clients
- Seeking to understand the bigger picture
- Working together, to grow together. We collaborate as a team.
- Delivering our best every time
Foot Centre Group Career Benefits
- Opportunities for both clinical and non-clinical roles
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Career pathways
- First class facilities
- Unconditional support
- Flexible work hours to allow an “ideal work week”
- Weekly mentoring
- CPD dollar for dollar allowance
- Varied caseload
ARE YOU FOOT CENTRE GROUP’S NEXT SUPERSTAR?
WHO WE ARE
Our team operates across multiple locations, offering great opportunities to expand upon an established patient load. Our practices are stand alone clinics in Moorabbin, Edithvale and Malvern East. Each practice has three+ treatment rooms, fully equipped orthotic laboratory, gym/rehabilitation space and dedicated administration support.
WHERE YOU WOULD BE LOCATED
Foot Centre Group operates out of 3 locations – Moorabbin, Edithvale and Malvern East.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will practice in all aspects of Podiatry
- You will be a team player
- You will continue to learn and have fun doing it
- You will go above and beyond for your clients, team and referrers
- You will be open-minded and take ownership of your role as part of the team
- You will be constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally
- You will be proactive in learning and developing new skill-sets
- You will demonstrate initiative through working independently and as part of a team
- You will always be understanding of a client’s needs and will always strive to deliver a professional and excellent service
- You will display a genuine interest and enthusiasm for the industry, the role, and the company’s vision
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
Availability for 5-6 days a week
Bachelor degree or equivalent
Your own transportation and required licenses/insurances
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
The successful candidate will be working alongside 8 other highly experienced practitioners. You will have access to a large orthotic lab where skills in orthotic modifications can be built upon along with a large gym space to rehabilitate your clients.
Other benefits include:
- New graduate mentoring program
- Weekly 1:1 mentoring
- Professional development in a team setting
- Professional development allowance and education opportunities
- Employee agreement (not contractors) with relevant associated benefits
- Flexible hours for the right applicant
- Existing patient load
If you feel that you would be a great fit within the FCG Family, there are always exciting opportunities for both clinical and non-clinical roles, with a fantastic work environment, career pathways and excellent support.
WHEN YOU WOULD START
Applications close May 1st, 2021. Apply below
Foot Centre Group is a well-recognised Podiatry clinic in Melbourne, and we’re looking for a permanent part-time enthusiastic Practice Manager to join our team.
You’ll oversee the day to day operations of the practice.
You’ll be part of a committed team with a great work environment
You’ll enjoy a fast paced and challenging role
Foot Centre Group is a large Podiatry clinic and has 3 locations located in Moorabbin, Edithvale and Malvern East that is focused on the ultimate client experience. We are constantly striving to improve the experience for our clients and further our knowledge.
Your role will be based at our Moorabbin location and you’ll be leading our administrative team and working closely with the directors. You will be involved in streamlining clinic operations, HR management and accounting.
We are looking for a permanent part time Practice Manager. We want someone who can think laterally and show initiative. You must be an excellent communicator and love organisation.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with our lovely clients and other team members.
- Organise, implement and optimise clinic systems and all aspects of running our front desk.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the practice.
- Management of our reception team including task delegation, training and rostering.
- Management of practitioner’s diaries to improve optimization.
- Enhance the client experience and improve current referral relationships
- Invoicing and bookwork
- Assist in recruitment, induction and support of new clinicians.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly regarded but not essential previous experience using practice management software (Cliniko), Xero, HICAPS, PRODA and Medicare.
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude for technology.
- A highly professional and friendly manner, with excellent communication and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently in a busy clinic environment.
- The ability to identify, review and solve operational issues.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Welcoming, friendly team
Supportive work environment
Learning and growth opportunities
So what are we looking for in our newest team member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You thrive on a fast-paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multitask.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors and doing dishes.
- You are somebody who communicates well and possesses a great phone manner.
- You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work, you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity.
- You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow directions and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are a passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of the English language and have great communication skills both online and in person.
- The successful applicant will need to be available for a minimum of four days per week and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit.
Please note, we only want to speak with people who are genuinely excited about the opportunity to nurture and spoil our wonderful clients. We are not looking for robots, so if you are serious about your application, write “I am not a robot” at the top of your cover letter.
This job won’t be open for long. If you believe you’re the right person, please forward your application letter and resume via email to [email protected] or Apply Below
Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Shifts available may consist of day, evening and weekend shifts. We need a vibrant person with a big smile and great conversation skills to make our clients feel welcome. Good organisation skills and excellent computer skills are essential. Professional telephone etiquette is also a major requirement of this position.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring a friendly and professional service is provided to our lovely clients
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the clinic
- Answering client enquiries and making appointments and rescheduling where need be
- Preparation and receipting of client accounts (private and bulk billing) change to Preparation and receipting of client accounts (private and third party payees)
- End of day banking reconciliation
- Ensuring all treatment rooms/workspaces are adequately cleaned, stocked and prepared
What you’ll need to succeed:
Only applicants without restrictions to these criteria should apply.
- Flexibility is essential
- Must be willing to travel to work at our other clinics when required
- Available to cover leave as needed
- Team player with a friendly and outgoing manner
- Be able to work independently in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Excellent personal presentation
- Exceptional time management skills
- A positive and cheerful phone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to prioritise duties
- Follow policies and procedures
- A self-starter with a positive and pro-active mindset
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Amazing organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
If you think you have what it takes and possess all of the above attributes apply below.
We look forward to hearing from you ☺