PRACTICE MANAGER / RECEPTIONIST
Foot Centre Group is a large Podiatry clinic focused on the ultimate client experience. We are constantly striving to improve the experience for our clients and further our knowledge. We value each other and work as a collaborative team. We have a team of seven podiatrists, four receptionists and are located across three bayside locations.
Your role will be based at our Moorabbin location and you will be leading our administrative team and working closely with the directors. You will be involved in streamlining clinic operations, HR management and book-keeping/accounting.
We are looking for a permanent part time practice manager / receptionist. We want someone who can think laterally and show initiative. You must be an excellent communicator and love organisation.
You will also be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other team members, working closely with the team to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
- Organise, implement and optimise clinic systems and all aspects of running our front desk.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the practice.
- Management of our reception team including task delegation, training and rostering.
- Management of practitioner’s diaries to improve optimisation.
- Enhance the client experience and improve current referral relationships
- Invoicing and bookwork
- Assist in recruitment, induction and support of new clinicians.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly regarded but not essential previous experience using practice management software, accountancy software, HICAPS, PRODA and Medicare.
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude for technology.
- A highly professional and friendly manner, with excellent communication and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work efficiently in a busy clinic environment.
- The ability to identify, review and solve operational issues.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Welcoming, friendly team
- Supportive work environment
- Learning and growth opportunities
The successful applicant will need to be available for a minimum of four days per week and have the flexibility to adjust work hours to suit.
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered, and need apply.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Attention: Tess and a subject line designed to catch our eye. Please don’t private message me in regards to this job advert only email applications will be considered.
Applications will close on Wednesday the 17th of July, 2019.